Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Saturday, November 24, 1962

clear & breezy not too cold.

Jerry made waffles for breakfast & I cooked them. He wasn't going to work until 6: but they called him at 10:30 & he worked till 7:30

I changed my bed & washed it & did up all the other cloths. Gene, Ray, Dean & Dale went & had hair cut then we ate lunch & Dean cleaned house. I iorned all afternoon.

Gene drove me up town & got his bus ticket for Rex burg, groc, & stuff at drug store. We ate at 6: & they did dishes & we watched T.V. Marvin Haney came & stayed all nite to go back to Rex burg early in morning.

Ivard got home at 9: from New Meadows & went right to ed, been drinking. We all went to bed about 10:30 after I packed Genes suitcase. My last nite off. Ivard got cut off brakemens board.

No comments:

Post a Comment