Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wednesday, November 7, 1962

Got letter from Lyle (Dean)

I came home from work froze to death. I turned blanket on high & went to bed.

Rays head still pains so he went back to Dr Lee & he ex-rayed all his teeth & he had a cavity on inside of a top & bottom tooth, he'll go & have them fixed in morning Ivard took him. Ivard went to work at 3:30 - floated on his day off. I got up at 3:30 & fixed supper

Jerry worked 11: to 6: at D.Q. I went up to get him & went & got gas & milk first & some one else brought him home. We ate & Sis & I went to bed, I was so tired & Sis has a bad cold. Ray missed school again.

Gail, Debbie - Jeff & Kris came, after they saw Lynda at hospital, & stayed all nite. Aunt Vene called from Boise & said Uncle Ward died this morning. I went to work at 11:15.

No comments:

Post a Comment