Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tuesday, November 6, 1962

sent Kay letter (Dean)

I came home from work & read paper & went to bed.

Jerry took his car back to Caldwell & gave it back to them because they wouldn't fix it. Ivard & Jackie went & got him.

Ray was home in bed all day with his feet & teeth.

I got up at 2:30 & Ivard went to work at 3:30 & I took Jackie to Dancing class, after I brought her home & went & got gas & groc. & went & voted then went to D.Q. & had hamberger & fries & drink & brought Kids home a hamberger then I went to hospital to see Lynda & baby, looks like the rest of them.

Jerry & Ivard went & voted then Jerry went & worked at D.Q. 1: to 10:, worked for Ray & some one else.

I came home at 8: & went to bed till work.

No comments:

Post a Comment