Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thursday, November 29, 1962

got letter from Kay

Ray had stitches out of feet.

stormy & cold.

I came home from work & read paper & ate & watched T.V. & visited with Ivard & Jerry & went to bed at 10: & Ivard & Jackie went up & Paid P.F.C & took Jerry up but he walked home. He made so much noise in closet he woke me up at 12:30 & that was all the sleep I got today, 2 1/2 hrs & none yesterday. I dranke tea & I was so hoped up I couldn't. I got up & helped get Jackie ready & Ivard took her to Primary on his way to work. Jerry met Ray at 3:30 & took him to Dr. & had his stitches taken out of his feet then they went shopping until time to get Jackie & Dale.

I had shower & at 7:30 went over to Yorgensens to Stork shower on Marylen Harris. came home at 10:30 & went to work. Jerry worked at D.Q. 6: to close

No comments:

Post a Comment