Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Saturday, November 17, 1962

First snow storm

cloudy & breezy - snowed a skiff about 6:30 & rained, roads were just wet.

I came home from work & read paper & went to bed at 9:30 & woke up at 1:30.

Jerry worked at Dairy q. all day & Ray worked 6: to close.

I went up to D.q. when I got up & sat for couple hrs. while Mr. Johnson showed me his collection. got milk & bread & came home & helped Dean fix supper & we ate.

Jerry came home & went to church to M-Men Gleaner Party.

Dean made cut out cookies & Ray defrosted ice box this afternoon.

I just got in bed at 6:30 when Ivard got home from 2day breaking trip to New Meadows, he bathed & came to bed.

I went to work at 11:15

No comments:

Post a Comment