Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thursday, November 8, 1962

Gail & Kids left at noon & took Lynda & new baby home.

Nice. Got letter from Aunt Minnie.

I came home from work & visited Gail awhile & washed a batch of cloths then went to bed. Gail left at noon to take Lynda home from hospital.

Ivard was to work & Ray was at Dentist when I got home, got 2 teeth filled.

Ivard & I played a game of Scrabble then we took Jackie to Primary & Jerry went & got her.

Jerry cooked lima beans & ham & I made lettuce salad & we ate & Jerry went up to work at D.Q from 6: to close

Me - Ivard & Jackie went to bed at 7: & Ray & he (Ray) was in such pain I called to Dr Lee but he'd left town so I called nurse & she called Dr Hansen & he phoned in a prescription to Drug store, so Ivard got up & went & got it, if Ray wasn't any better by 11: he was to go get it out, but he was asleep when I went to work

No comments:

Post a Comment