Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wednesday, March 28, 1962

I came home from work and went to bed & Ivard went with me for awhile then he got up & fixed fence, cleaned back yard & tended Sis, went over to Gails a few min.

I got up at noon & took Jackie to dancing, came home at 2:30 & went back to bed until 5:30. Jerry came home from work & fixed supper & we ate & he went up to church House.

Ivard had a bath & left for Glenns Ferry in Pick-up & I went back to bed until time to go to work.

Ray went to school & passed out & vomited so teacher brought him home & I kept him in bed all day. He took a double dose of paine Pills, didn't go to work.

Dale went to Cub Scouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment