Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday, March 18, 1962

Gail moved to Nampa

Sunny & nice

I read paper in bed and got my Sunday school lesson.

Ivard didn't come home today

Jerry - Ray and Dean went to priesthood & sunday school. At 11:30 I took Jackie & Dale & went to prayer meeting & Sunday school.

Came home and fixed dinner & Jerry went & got some icecream & we ate then Dean & Ray made a cake & I made a Kettle of spagetti & a bowl of salad and Jerry, Dean, Dale, Jackie & I took it over to Gails new house. They were sure hungry. Kids helped unload. They had most every thing but fruit & little stuff. We came home at 6:30 & Jerry, Dean & Dale went to church & Jackie & I went to bed. Ray went to practice this afternoon for Seminary programe tonite.

I went back to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment