Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wednesday, March 21, 1962

Ivard went back to Glenns Ferry

I came home from work and went right to bed.

Ivard got me up at 12:30 & I took Jackie to dancing lesson. Came home & Ivard & Jackie went up to rail road on business.

Ivard had dishes done and some cloths washed & he had a bath.

Ray came home & went to work & read paper. Dale went to Cub Scouts.

We ate when Jerry got home & I laid down until 8: then I got up and took Ivard up to depot to catch the train for Glenns Ferry.

Jerry went to show in Boise & had Ray go & drive him in the pick-up. They weren't home when I went to work.

I came home at 8:45 & Jackie & I went to bed until I went to work.

Rained all evening

No comments:

Post a Comment