Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday, March 2, 1962

Gail came a few min. on way from Boise.

The roads were real slick when I came home from work but it melted off in awhile.

Ivard and I played Scrabble all morning

I went to bed at noon & Jackie & I went to bed & Ivard did dishes

I got up at 2:30 - Gail & Lynda stoped a few min.

This after noon Ivard, Dale, Jackie & I went up town, when Kids came from school, & sent in Gails Sunvita membership, got groc. & got Dale and Jackie a new pr. of shoes. Came home & made barbacue & punch & ate.

Ray went up to high school foot ball game and Jerry went on date, to Boise to show.

I watched T.V. awhile & went to bed, I was so tired.

My nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment