Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday, March 26, 1962

I came home from work & made me some tea & read paper & washed 2 batches of cloths.

Ray stayed home from school with his hip & laid down all day. I took him up to see Dr. Ross at 5:30, he has to go have ex ray in morning. Went after Jerry & got a prescription for Ray & came home & Jerry, Ray & Dean left for Mutual.

Ivard got home from Glenns Ferry about 10: for his 2 days off. Gail came for little while this morning on way home from work.

I went to bed at 10:30 & got up at 5:

Ivard worked on Pick-up & took Sis over to Gails & left her.

We ate & after Kids went to Mutual, Dale, Ivard & I went over to Gails & got Jackie. Came home at 8:30 & I went to bed until time to go to work & Ivard went too, been up

No comments:

Post a Comment