Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday, March 19, 1962

sent Kay a letter

cloudy all day.

I came home from work & Ivard was already home from Glenns Ferry, got off early.

I was so tired I went right to bed and never woke up until 5:30 then some one woke me.

Ivard tended Jackie & they went up to Dairy queen on bike & had icecream. He did dishes. Gail came & borrowed pick-up to finish moving.

Ivard took Ray to work after school and he went to Mutual from there.

Dean fixed supper & Ivard went & got Jerry & we ate & Jerry & Dean went to Mutual.

I got my books up and wrote to Kay. Went back to bed at 8: until time to go to work. I feel awful. Ivard came to, his nite off. Gene came home tonite.

No comments:

Post a Comment