Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thursday, March 15, 1962

Debbie went home

I got up & took Jerry to work. I sure feel awful. Gail took Debbie home today.

Ivard got a ride from Glenns Ferry & got home about 9:30, got off work earlier. He went to bed awhile & Jackie & I went down to Kotters & she cut my hair we came home at noon & got ready & went & Paid a couple of bills & took my Ins. on Ivard to hospital & got a Statement then left it at Dr. then we went to Central to Science Fair. Got groc. & droped Jackie off at Primary.

We came home and I got supper. We ate and Gail Lynda & Kids came on way home from milking.

Jerry & Ray went to Sunvita meeting but Jerry came back home because none of his contacts came. Ray stayed & brought Pick-up home after Ivard left for Glenns Ferry at 8:30, he went to meeting for awhile.

I was supposed to go to genelogy meeting but never.

I laid off sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment