Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Saturday, March 10, 1962

Sunny - cloudy - windy

I came home from work & cooked hot cakes & made cocoa then went to bed at 10: Ivard came back to bed awhile.

Gail came after he got threw milking & stayed then went to work at 4: got back at 7: & we ate & him & Ivard went to basketball tournment. He stayed all nite.

Jerry came home from work at 12:30 & ate & went on a date until 10:30.

Ray went to work until noon then scrubbed & cleaned kitchen & front rooms. He went to ball games.

I got up at 4: & changed all the beds but mine & washed. Dean cleaned his, Jerrys, & my bed room, hall & bathroom & made a cake. I got supper & washed my & Jackies hair.

I went to bed at 8: & Dean & Dale did dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment