Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thursday, March 8, 1962

Cloudy - hard wind - snow flurries

I came home from work and went to bed. woke up at 12:30 & read my genelogy lesson then went back to sleep.

Gail went home today between work & brought Lynda & Kids back to see a house out by his work. They came about 7:30 & Jerry fixed them supper. We were all through. I got up at 4: & got supper.

Got ready & Ivard & I went over to Stake House to genelogy class & Ivard kept telling me off & I bawled so I wouldn't go in. I came home & went back to bed & Gail went home. Ray went after Ivard. Ivard took Sis to Primary & got her.

I went to work at 11:

Awful hard wind for little while blew a tree across road out by Allens & when Dean came home from Swimming Party at Givins they hit it & shattered windshield, no one got hurt bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment