Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thursday, March 29, 1962

I came home & took Ray to school then I washed 4 batches of cloths & hung all outside but socks, had all my lines full. I made some tea & cleaned up & read paper & got my books up.

I fixed lunch & Jerry came & ate with us & Jackie & I went to bed at 1: Gail & Lynda came & stayed until then. Got up at 3: & tended cloths & took Jackie to Primary & got groc. Came home & got cloths in. took Ray to work when I took Jackie.

Went & got Jackie at 5: & Dale

Went & got Jerry at 6: and we ate & I went to bed until time to go to work I was tired.

Ray & Dean didnt eat they went selling candy & passing hand bills to earn money for their trip to the Worlds Fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment