Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday, March 20, 1962

Got letter from Kay

turned my Ins. in at Simplots on Ivard

Cloudy and rained awhile.

I came home from work and Ivard & Jackie had gone to Adrian to take Gene to school. Hes going to stay over in Haney's house (empty) Gail left him a bed. They came home at 10:30 & ate & took off over to Gails until 1: then they came home & ate lunch & Sis had a nap & Ivard came to bed with me then about 3: he took car up to get brakes fixed & I put a roast on & cooked parsnips.

Ray came home from school & went to work.

Jerry was home for lunch.

We ate supper and I went to bed until time to go to work.

Ivard & Jerry went over to Stake House to meeting.

Dean went over to Roses' to pass his Morse Code.

No comments:

Post a Comment