Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday, March 23, 1962

I came home from work and washed some cloths & Jackie went to bed with me but I never did get to sleep I had such a pain in my side. When she woke me up at noon we got up & ate and started up town & tire went bump - bump so I took in to Don's & run it up on rack & it had a bump a foot long so I took it back to Wards & got a new tire for $9.75, we'd had it a yr. Then we went to Dobbs & had them work on starter, it wouldn't work again, then I droped Jackie off at Gails & went to Caldwell & put my dimes in bank & some money for Dale & Jackie. Came back & got Sis and Paid place: when Kids got home I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment