Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday, March 16, 1962

I Started going back to Dr. Cudmore

Went to relief Society birthday supper.

Lee, Sybil - Norton & Nancy came awhile

My nite off tonite.

I got up when Jerry took Ray to Seminary and changed my bed & washed pad & spread before I got ready to go to Boise. Kids went to school & I took Jerry to work & at 9: Jackie & I went down to Kotters & went with them to Boise. Helen & I went to Dr. Cudmore then we went to McDonald & had lunch, she had her 2 girls.

I got home at 2: & washed the rest of my bed & Dean helped me make it when he got home.

Gail was here asleep. He left for work at 3:30 & I called about some places for rent for him. At 5:30 Ivard walked in, got a ride up so came to go to relief society Party with me. We went & saw about a couple of houses for Gail then went up to church to supper, real good, fried chicken & home made icecream. I took Ivard up to R.R. to meet a guy at 9: & go back to Glenns Ferry. I came home & went right to bed. Jerry & Ray went ward teaching then Ray went to show

No comments:

Post a Comment