Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday, March 11, 1962

Debbie came for few days

I came home from work & read my sunday school lesson & went to bed 2 hrs.

Ivard - Jerry - Ray & Dean went to Priesthood & sunday school. at 11: I got up & got ready & Ray came & took me to prayer meeting & Dale, Jackie & I to sunday school.

Came home & Ivard fixed dinner and Jerry & I went to Stake house to sunday school convention. It was 5: when we got out & we stoped to Dairy Queen & Jerry bought my supper & I came home & went to bed.

Gail brought Debbie this afternoon to spend a few days.

I went right to bed until time to go to work.

Dale, Jackie & Debbie stayed home & rest of them went to church. Gail stayed all nite. Dean spent the day at Perrys.

No comments:

Post a Comment