Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Saturday, March 31, 1962

a woman called from New York to say she'd met Kay in Peru & he was fine.

Sunny nice day

I got up & took Jerry to work then at 9: I took Ray to work & Dean to Firmans to go Selling Candy. I was just out by neighbors when I passed Ivard walking home, he'd got a ride up with one of guys.

I washed some cloths & hung then Dale, Jackie, & I went up to Rail Road with Ivard to get his little check & Dale had hair cut then we went over to Gails awhile & left Dale & Jackie.

Jerry came & fixed lunch & we ate & him & Dean raked lawn & Ivard cleaned part of garage & they washed car. I iorned all afternoon. We took Dean to get hair cut then went & got Dale & Jackie & gave Lynda her birthday present, bedspread. Ray gave her set towels. Came home & at 8:30 I took Ivard to Kennys to go back to Glenns Ferry & J. & I went to bed. My nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment