Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Wednesday, June 7, 1961

Cooler

Ivard milked & I took Jerry & Ray to work.

I washed 3 batches of clothes & cleaned & scrubbed all thru house.

Dean cleaned bathroom & moped Jerrys room & helped me make beds.

Ivard finished cleaning garage, went & got gas & him & Dean mowed lawn.

At 1: the Cub Scouts came for their meeting. When they left at 2:25 Ivard & Jackie took me up to sign for unemployment & we had a cool & got groceries. Dean milked.

Ivard went to work at 4: I cooked supper & we ate when Ray & Jerry came. Ray got paid, $24. for week. I took Ray out to Pinsters for his piano lesson & scout meeting & had a flat tire comeing back up by 12th. Dale saw me & came up on bike & went down & got Mr. Sullivan to come & fix it. Dean & I went up to Lakeview Park to ball game but it was so wet they came down to Kurtz. Ivard left work & came & played at 9: but started at 9:45. We got beat 13 to 0.

No comments:

Post a Comment