Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Monday, June 12, 1961

Ivard broke his foot.

Lyle went back to California.

(finished reading D.C.

Dean milked & I took Ray & Jerry to work.

Ivard came home from work & when he got out of pick up his foot slipped off the running board and hurt his foot he went to bed until noon then we went to Dr at 2: & he exrayed it & his foot was broke & he put it in cast. I had to go up to drug store & got crutches & come back & still waite. We were from 2: until 5:30.

I changed beds and washed 7 batches of cloths today.

We ate and Ray did chores & he took Jerry to Mutual & he went out to Pinsters to Scout meeting. Dean did dishes & we made beds. Kids went to bed & Ivard & I watched T.V. until it went off the air.

I went & got feed while Ivard was in Dr., his foot doesn't hurt to bad, he has a cask clear up to his knee.

I finished reading D.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment