Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, June 27, 2011

Tuesday, June 27, 1961

I fixed lunches for Jerry & Ray & made waffles & Ray milked & Jerry picked peas. They ate & I took them to work & we got gas & got pick-up. Ray couldn't start it so we came & got Ivard & he pulled it & Ray went to work.

Dean & Dale hoed & picked some cherries & changed my bed & washed 3 batches. Dean did dishes & passed hand-bills for Mike Taylor.

I fixed 4 qts peas & put in freezer. Gail - Lynda & Kids came awhile. We ate after they left & Ivard & I Dean, Dale & Jackie went to Terrace Drive in & saw "Pepe" after Ivard & Dale came from Dales ball game. Ray went out to Max's to do church beets tonite - Jerry didn't feel good & went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment