Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, June 3, 2011

Saturday, June 3, 1961

Gene made 61. his first week.

Cloudy & cool

Jerry went to work & we ate & Dean cleaned up his bed room & mine & I washed cloths.

Ivard & I had a fight over nothing. I don't know what's wrong. He got called out brakeing for 12:30 to Weiser, he got home at 1:05 A.M.

Jerry came home at noon & took Dean over to work in Boss's yard with him for awhile.

I cleaned up house & typed genelogy for 4 hrs, Ivard & Ids picked 5 cups strawberries this morning.

I went to store & got groc. & we & Jerry & Dean milked.

Gene came at 7:30 & went to see Kurt & Jerry & I took his car & went & cashed his check. for him & went & had a cool on him. He was back when we got back & he went with Kurt & Larry. He came at midnite & said he was going to sleep to Larrys all nite. Ray got home from scout trip at 11:, won blue ribbon (troop) I watched T.V. until it went off the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment