Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Thursday, June 1, 1961

Nice most of day - rained this evening a little.

Ivard did chores & went to work for 7:

I took Jerry & Ray to work at 7:50.

At 9:30 I took Kids to Primary. Dean went to Stake House all day to camporee.

I came home & made 4 dz. cookies & a bowl of Jello and washed 4 batches of cloths then at 11:30 I went & got Ray at work & went & got Dale and Jackie from Primary & we took Ray up to Scout office & to Post office then back to work. I scrubbed & cleaned up house good.

Dale & I played 1 game of Scrabble.

Ivard got off at 3: & at 6: I called Stockman & told him to go get Jerry from work. I'm getting so mad at him.

We ate & Ray came about 7: & he ate & went out to Pinsters for his Piano lesson. We watched T.V. Jerry wrote letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment