Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sunday, June 25, 1961

Dean milked. I read paper in bed then got up & worked on my books.

Ray made a cake & Dean & I iced it. Ivard - Jerry & Ray went to Priesthood. Dale - Stanley & Terry had a bath & I got them ready for sunday school in some of Jackie's new boy pants. Ray brought Ivard home & took Kids to sunday school.

I cooked dinner & we ate at 2:30. Jerry & Ray brought Kids home & went to Stake house to meeting.

Gail, Lynda & Kids came & brought watermellon, they got home from trip last nite. They went home at 8: Jerry - Ray & Dean went to church & brought Dean home after & went to Fireside.

Ivard & I got Kids to bed & watched T.V.

Gene went to church at Owyhee ward all meetings - blessed Sacrament.

No comments:

Post a Comment