Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, June 20, 2011

Tuesday, June 20, 1961

awful hot.

Ivard spent most of day out on lawn with Kids, in his swing.

I took Jerry & Ray to work

I washed cloths & cleaned house good. Dale went to Cub Scouts

Dean, Stanley & I went up town & got Jackies pictures, they were good. Got some lath at Stones to put screen on windows got groc., came home & Ivard & I took Dean, Dale, Jackie, Stanley & Terry up to Lake view Park & they went swimming in little pool. Came home & ate & Ivard & Terry went to Stake M.I.A. meeting.

Got Kids to bed & watched T.V. Ray went out & got some hay.

Gene came home late & went to bed - He's going to haul our hay tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment