Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sunday, June 18, 1961

Gene did chores & I washed 2 batches of cloths for him. Ivard Jerry - Gene & Ray went to Priesthood & sunday school.

I put roast on & washed my hair & had a bath & me & little Kids went to sunday school. Came home at 1:45 & Jerry went to Stake meeting & dinner at Wilsons.

Ivard & I played a game of scrabble

Gene & Ray went & got Kurt & went out to our old place & got our milk cooler.

Ray did dishes & Jerry helped Dean do chores.

Gene went back to Nyssa at 6: & go to church at Owyhee. I got books up.

Gave Ivard barbacue & picnic cooler for fathers day.

Jerry - Ray - Dean & Dale went to church. Ivard's leg bothers him when he sits in church & can't put it up.

We watched T.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment