Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, June 13, 2011

Tuesday, June 13, 1961

started to Read Book of Mormon

Ray milked & Jerry made lunches & I took Jerry & Ray to work.

Dean made waffles & I cooked them & we ate and I took Ivard up to yard office to sign up for sickness benefit then we went to bank & got gas & came home.

Ivard played chess with Kids & I hunted up his Ins. polocies then I played Scrabble with him & Dean fixed us punch & sandwiches for lunch. At 1:30 Dean went over to Mike Perrys for afternoon; he had to go to store & get bread before he fixed lunch.

Ray came home at 3:30 & had to go back tonite again. Ray Picked berries, got 2 qts in freezer & bowl to eat.

I got supper & we ate & Ivard & I took Dale over to Lincoln Park to Play ball he went home with Perks. We went to Stake House to genelogy meeting & went & had a cool after.

No comments:

Post a Comment