Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Sunday, June 4, 1961

Hot.

Ivard got up & did chores. Gene came home & got ready & went to church at 2nd Ward with Larry, him & Kurt, then he went back to Nyssa at noon so he could play ball for American Legion. Kurt & Larry drove over too.

Ivard - Jerry & Ray went to priesthood & Dean Dale & I played Scrabble. I bathed Jackie & we went to sunday school & sacrement meeting & Ivard came home, he was first out & was just leaving for work when we got home at 2:30. I got dinner & we ate. Ivard came home & ate at 7: & stayed half jr. & got off at 9: & came home.

no church, Tonks came to see Jerry about Mutual & me & Kids went to bed. I got up when he left & watched T.V. with Ivard & Jerry went to bed.

I read D.C. for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment