Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Friday, June 2, 1961

Nice day - stormy this evening

I took Jerry to work & Ray walked.

Ivard did chores & loaded pig to take to be killed for freezer then he cut the bull calves. Kids help.

I washed a batch of wet beds.

They took Kays bull down to neighbors pasture & Ivard fixed screen door & him & Kids started cleaning garage all afternoon. I iorned all afternoon.

Ray came home at noon & got ready & went to Idaho City for scout camporee. He's assistant scout master.

I played scrabble with Ivard & Kids. We went to bank at 5:30 & got Jerry & he bought us some groc. came home & I had a bath & Ivard did chores & showered & we went to Boise & had Chinese dinner & went to show "Return to Peyton Place" I thought it would help to get out by ourselves but Ivard never said a word all the way home. only "you wouldn't know what happened if that hit you" when a fast train went by at Merridian crossing.

No comments:

Post a Comment