Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Wednesday, June 14, 1961

sent Mother letter

Gail left on vacation to Yellowstone Park

Hotter.

I got up & read awhile. I took Jerry & Ray to work & made waffles & fed little Kids.

Dean spent 2 1/2 hrs. typing a genelogy history. I was all morning writeing a 16 page letter to Mother.

The neighbor helped Ivard with his water turn & I took them down to maine headgate on Utah Ave.

At 1:30 I laid down with Ivard & Jackie, after lunch.

Dale went out to Smalls to Cub Scouts at 1:30 & at 2:20 Dean & I went up town & I signed for unemployment then we took cloths to cleaners, had Jerrys shoes fixed, went to Dobbs & had hand brake fixed & breaks adjusted got feed & groc. & went & had a cool.

Came home & fixed supper & at 7:00 we all went up to Lakeview Park & watched Ray get beat by Caldwell in soft ball. Jerry went to Wilsons. Came home & had icecream & went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment