Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, June 6, 2011

Tuesday, June 6, 1961

Ivard came home & did chores & went to bed until 2:

I typed genelogy for 6 hrs.

Dean & Dale picked 6 cups of strawberries & tonite when Ray came from work he picked 5 more.

Cooler today almost cold tonite, breeze.

I took Jerry & Ray to work this morning.

Ivard went to store & brought Jerry home from work. I stired up a freezer of strawberry icecream & Jerry froze it after he made two trips to store for ice & salt.

I made lunch meat & grated cheese & sweet pickle sandwiches, & we had pork & beans & lime jello with carrots, pineapple & celery. & icecreame for supper.

Ivard - Jerry & I all had a shower & went to ward leadership meeting. got home at 10:

Ivard didn't work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment