Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, June 10, 2011

Saturday, June 10, 1961

Jackie had Picture taken

Took Jerry & Ray to work.

I washed some cloths and at 10:30 Dale, Jackie & I went and got some presents for Jerry then went to Caldwell & got him a chess game with S&H Green Stamps. Came back & paid bills & got groceries & came home at 1:30.

Went to Wards & had Jackies picture taken when we first went to town, 6 poses.

Ivard came home from work & did chores & was in bed all morning.

I went back up town & got Jerry a hand tuled leather wallet.

Ivard went out to Bob Harris & baled jay at 1: until 7:

Jerry made a meat pie & I made biscuits on it then he picked berries. We ate and Ivard, Jerry & I showered & Ivard & I took Jerry to "Gone with the Wind." Ray came home from work & made a freezer of icecream for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment