Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thursday, December 1, 1960

Got home from Salt Lake

Dean & Dale got out of school at 1:30 for Teachers meeting. Ivard got them & Mrs Barlow took them to Primary.

I got in to Nampa on 6:30 A.M train & had call boy call Ivard at Boise & tell him to pick me up, he was just leaving for home. We came home & Ivard & I went to bed until noon then Jerry, Jackie & I went over to Simplots & got my check & back to Nampa to bank & pd. bills & got groc. droped Jackie off at Primary at 4: & got her & Kids at 5: then went & got Gene & came home & Jerry got supper while I worked on books. We ate & Ivard, Jackie & I went to bed. Gene took Ray to scout meeting & came home & watched T.V.

Ivard went to Boise to work at 10:30 & I left for work at 11:, rained on us going to work.

I spent $44. for groc. Ivard work out in field all afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment