Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Thursday, December 15, 1960

Kay called, he got engaged Sunday.

I came home from work & hurried & got ready while Ivard took Kids to school & we took Jerry to Boise to air force recruiting station to take his physical. Ivard, Jackie & I spent all morning Xmas shopping We met Jerry at noon, he didnt pass his physical - too nervouse so he won't go for at least a yr. They have him a ticket for each of us a 95 cent lunch so we went & ate then Ivard went to shack & called Nampa to see how many times out he was, & he got a call for 3:30 Boise. It was 1:30 so we dashed home & he changed & went back to work. I went to bed until time to go to work. They woke me up to eat & take Kids in to church to go to Homedale & lay ball, they won, got home at midnite.

I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment