Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, December 6, 2010

Tuesday, December 6, 1960

took car to garage

I had to get pushed clear to Caldwell to start car & it was so cold & wind shield was froze up. When I got home Ivard was home & in bed & I got him up & he took Kids to school & took car in to Dobbs & waited until they tore it down, needs a complete overhall, water got in oil. I went to bed & he called & I went in at noon & we went to bank & Pd. bills & I went to Wards & bought a Sterio-hy-fy for Xmas. We got groc. & went to Dobbs & looked at new cars, they let us borrow an old one while they are fixing ours.

Jerry made lime pies & we ate when Ivard & Jerry got home from getting Gene then Jerry took him up to hyway to meet sunday school class & go to Givins

Ivard went to Stake house to play ball & I went to bed until time to go to work. Ivard went to work at midnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment