Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Friday, December 2, 1960

Jerry got home at 11:15

Gene went to work with Ivard & sold candy bars.

I came home from work & Ivard was already home & in bed. I ate & went to bed at 9:3. Jerry woke me up some time & said he was going to Boise with Ralph. Ivard got up & went out & picked corn.

Jackie got me up at 1:30 & we went after Kids, got nearly there before I found out it was only 1:30 so we came back & I got diary up & we went to bed again at 2:30. I went after Kids at 3:30 & cooked supper then at 6: I went & got Gene from practice.

Ivard finished picking corn today.

We ate & I went to bed until time to go to work. Ivard went to work at 8:, some one got sick, & was home at 10:45 got overtime - made 30. then some one sprained their ankle & he went again at 1: A.M. & was home early 50. tonite.

No comments:

Post a Comment