Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Wednesday, November 30, 1960

I got in Salt Lake at 7:30 A.M & called Ruth & Ray but they were already to work so I called Ruth C. & she xame & got me & we visited awhile & I changed & at 10:30 she took me up to Bountiful Mortuary & I met Mother & them. We stayed there until 11:45 then went to Bountiful 4th Ward to Aunt Pearl Batt Hulse's funeral, they are takeing her to Rigby to bury tomorrow. We went back to mortuary awhile then up to my cousin Beth Hulse Pearce & ate then Ken, Bern. & Moother took me down to Ruths & I changed & they droped me off at Deseret Book store on their way home to Grantsville at 5:, I bought a few things, went & had a malt & walked 4 blocks down to U.P. Station & got a mag. & read until 7:30 P.M. when I cought train for home.

Gene & Ray went to party of 5th & 2nd ward Priesthood - Ivard worked at Boise.

No comments:

Post a Comment