Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Friday, December 30, 1960

We got up at 9: & I made beds & Mother put Jackies hair up in curlers then we had breakfast & Ray & Dean did dishes & I worked on my diary.

sunny nice day - cool.

Mother went over to Bernieces to plan supper together then Ray - Dean & I walked up town & got some groc. for mother & Mother made my new dress.

I made milk Shakes for lunch I packed & had a bath. Mother finished my dress & I pressed it & wore it home. We ate over to Bernieces & & at 6: Ken & Berniece took us to Salt Lake to catch traine. I called Ruth but Kay was down to Claudias the train left at 7:30 Jackie was crying with earache. I fixed her a bed & got her to sleep. Mother gave me a pen of Dads, new throw rug & 2 new silk dresses & 3 lbs candy she made.

No comments:

Post a Comment