Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, December 24, 2010

Saturday, December 24, 1960

I got up & wrapped presents all morning & helped Kids wrap theirs. Ray cleaned house & Jerry & I went to town to get a few last min. groc. & presents & pick-up laways. Lyle called & told Jerry he was comeing up so we got a few things for his Kids. I wasn't supposed to know he was comeing.

When we got home Ivard had gone to work for 4: & Gail - Lynda & Kids were here & brought their presents. They gave me a picture of the 3 Kids, we didn't open any of the rest. I let Debbie & Jeff open one of theirs too. We ate & they went home about 9: Kids all went to bed but Jerry. I watched T.V & when Ivard came home we played santa clause. went to bed about 1:15.

No comments:

Post a Comment