Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Monday, December 5, 1960

Bishop called to say Kay was going to Andes Mission.

I came home from work & Ivard was to work. Jerry took Kids to school. I ate & read paper & went to bed after Avon lady came & delivered my order then she came back at noon with my change & I ordered some more, me & Jackie went to bed again.

Jerry washed my bed & rest of cloths.

Ivard got off work & waited at Stockman to see a guy about basket ball & brought Gene home at 6:

I got up at 3:30 & made 2 mince meat pies, 2 bannana & 2 shells & 4 individual pies & Jerry made soup. We ate & went to bed until time to go to work. Ivard bid Boise job in & went to work again at 10:30. Kids went to Mutual.

No comments:

Post a Comment