Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Monday, December 12, 1960

sent Mother letter & Kays call

I came home from & work & ate & read paper & sorted cloths & went to bed at 9:45 & Jerry washed the bedding.

Ivard left for town at 11:30 buming around, spent most of day at Stockman. I called him there at 5:45 & he went up & met Kids at church & they went to Middleton & played ball, Nampa 5th won.

I got up at 2:30 & went to town & mailed Kays mission call & went Xmas shopping. Came home at 5:30 & Kids were eating I ate & Gene milked & they left for game & Jackie & I & little Kids went to bed. phone rang half dz. times. Ivard & Kids came at 9:45. Ivard went to work at 11:30, I went at 10:45

No comments:

Post a Comment