Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, December 17, 2010

Saturday, December 17, 1960

My 26th wedding anniv.

Gene was in bed sick all day

roads were a little icey comeing home. Ivard was all ready home & in bed. I read paper & went to bed. Got up at 1:30 & made me some tea then about 2:30 Ivard, Ray Dean, Dale & I went to town & got school presents, Xmas tree (4.75) & mailed Lyles Xmas pkg. Car wouldn't start so Ivard walked over to Dobbs & they came over & charged battery then we went over & they tested it & one cell was dead. They lent us another until Monday then they will give us a new one.

rainy & misty & icey roads tonite

We ate & they decorated tree while I worked on books then I went to bed & Ivard & Dean went to Stake house & Ivard played ball & won, he didn't work today.

I went to work at 11: Ray went ward teaching

No comments:

Post a Comment