Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, December 13, 2010

Tuesday, December 13, 1960

Ivard didn't work today

Ivard was home & in bed when I got home. Jerry took Kids to school. I read paper & got ready & Jackie & I went to relief society work day & Xmas party & Jerry went up to see the air force recruiter. He had to take a test.

We had a Turkey dinner & all the trimmings furnished by the Presidency, sure good. Had a programe & made Xmas center pieces. I learned how to make a towel pillow. Came home at 2: & went to bed until 3:30 & went to school to see about Deans costume for Xmas programe. brought Dale home & Dean & I went to town & got his material & some Xmas Presents. Jerry had supper ready & we ate & I went to bed at 7: & Jackie & all the rest of them but Ray went to Stake House & watched Ivard play ball He made 14 Points & won.

No comments:

Post a Comment