Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Sunday, December 25, 1960

Lyle came

Foggy most of day.

Ivard started on his weeks vacation.

Gene got up & did chores then we all got up & opened our presents. We had a good Xmas. I was really surprised I got a deluxe hot point dish washer

Kids were real surprised with record player. Kay played records all day. We ate breakfast & all went to sunday school programe.

Lyle, Barbra & boys got here from California about 2:30. They opened their presents & looked at ours & we visited awhile & I fixed supper. I called Gail to tell him Lyle was here & he said for us all to come over tomorrow. They were all surprised but Ray, Jerry & I. Lyle called the other day & told Jerry & they told me. Lyle went over to Metcalf's & Kids went to church

No comments:

Post a Comment