Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Friday, December 16, 1960

I came home from work & got most of my Xmas cards ready to mail, wrote notes in a lot of them, & at noon Ivard & I went to town & took car to garage to get worked on again, I had to be pushed clear to Caldwell to get it started this morning We went to bank & pd. bills & I went to Dr Lee's & made an appointment for Kay during holidays mailed cards & got $30. worth of groc. Came home & Jerry had supper ready & we ate & I went to bed until time to go to work.

snowed hard this afternoon but was all melted off by nite.

Ivard went to work at midnite

Gene & Ray went in to see high school ball game.

No comments:

Post a Comment