Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sunday, December 11, 1960

Ivard went to work at 7:30 A:M for 8: & got home at 4:

Sunny nice day.

Jerry - Gene - Ray - Dean & Dale went to Priesthood and sunday school. Jackie & I stayed home & I washed 3 batches of cloths & got cows in out of Stack. I made some pop corn & read True Story magazine. Cooked a roast & got books up. made no bake cookies & a freezer of icecream & Gene & Jerry froze it & we ate when Ivard came at 4: then they watched "Wizzard of OZ" & I wrote Mother.

I went to bed at 6:30 & Gene did chores & him Jerry - Ray Dean & Dale went to church.

Ivard & Jackie came to bed about 8:30.

I got up at 10:30 & bathed & went to work at 11:20.

No comments:

Post a Comment