Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wednesday, November 25, 1959

got letter from Berniece & Jerry

We got off work for next 4 nites came home in fog but it blew away time I got home & it was sunny & nice.

Ivard took little boys to school then he helped me make 6 pumpkin pies & him & Kay took 2 of them to school for their Thanksgiving dinner. I fixed lunch & we ate & Ivard hot packed the boil on Jackies hip & Kay & I went to bed awhile. got up at 3:30 when Ivard brought little boys home & he went to work. washed 2 batches of clothes, Kays stuff.

Gene & Ray came home on bus & Ray fixed supper while Kay & I went in & got a few groc. We ate & I doctored Jackie & we went to bed early.

My first nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment